GRADUATE TRADER OPPORTUNITIES
The application period for our 2017 Graduate Trader Program is now closed. More information about the 2018 intake will be available in September 2017.
Open Roles - London
- Securities Operations Generalist
- Trainee Accountant
- Senior Front End Services Administrator
- Head of Compliance
- Compliance Regulatory Reporting and Monitoring Generalist
- Legal and Compliance Assistant
- Trading Systems Reliability Engineer
- Human Resources Generalist
- Risk Analyst
- Brazilian Equities Options Trader
- European Index Options Trader
- Corporate Events Trader
- Junior Quant Trader Internship
- Index Rebalancing Trader
- HFT Systems Developer
- Data Architect
- Lead Exchange Connectivity Developer
- FPGA Engineer
- Trading Application Developer
Open Roles - Hong Kong
If you think you've got what it takes, tell us why at email@example.com
Please indicate in your application whether you currently have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
We try to get back to all candidates but due to the number of applications received that may not be possible. If you have not heard from us within 1 month please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
The Maven Group may keep details of your application on file for future possible appointments. Should you wish to have your application and details deleted from our records, please email your request through to firstname.lastname@example.org.