Our Recruitment Process:
Graduate Program Recruitment Timeline
*Security Operations November – December
Thinking about a career at Maven? Get to know us.
We have opportunities throughout the year for you to meet us on campus.
How do I apply?
Submit your application here.
Do you require a CV and cover letter in order to submit your application?
- We encourage you to upload your CV when you submit your application. However, it is not mandatory at this stage of the process.
- We do not require a cover letter.
Can I reapply if I have previously been unsuccessful?
Unfortunately, if you have previously applied to our graduate programmes unsuccessfully, your application will not be considered.
What are the online assessments?
- Numerical Tests.
- Competency Video Interview.
What is the status of my application?
- Please refer to the recruitment timeline for an overview of our key dates.
- We will endeavour to contact you within three weeks of receiving your application.
What are the requirements for the graduate program?
To be eligible for our program, you must be on track for, or have already achieved, a minimum of a 2:1 (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree.
Who do I contact if I require any adjustments during the recruitment process?
Please contact Kate Elder at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I apply to more than one programme?
Your application will only be considered for one program so please do not apply to multiple programmes